So here is a picture of Jackie as a baby! Isn't this the cutest baby? Look at those cheeks hanging on for dear life, they look like they could just fall off! Hope our babies are this cute!
Jackie!!! AHHHH I am so glad you posted on my blog! We need to keep in touch better. I freaked out here for a minute when I saw this picture because I thought you guys had a baby and I didn't even know it! haha! You were such an adorable baby!! Ok so now I am going to read the rest of your blog and catch up! :) Love ya Allison
Hi Jackie! It was so great to see your post. I often wonder how you are doing! You look beautiful, as always, and so happy. I am adding you as a friend on my blog page as well. Good luck with your exams!
Hey Jackie- This is Kira Rasmussen. What a fun blog. You guys sound like a great couple. I'll have to keep checking back. By the way, I am so jealous that you saw Mitt. I really wanted to go, but had to stay home with a sick kid.
Sam and I were married on March 4 2006. We currently reside in Clearwater Florida, best beach on earth! I graduated from the Dental Hygiene program at St. Petersburg College and have my dream job at Dr. Klement's Dental Office. Sam is working for Countryside Mease Hospital and has started school! He has finally picked something he wants to go to school for and it's in nuclear medicine. Sam and I are thrilled to have our little baby girl Kamryn! It's exciting to have our family expand from two to three!
4 comments:
Jackie!!! AHHHH I am so glad you posted on my blog! We need to keep in touch better. I freaked out here for a minute when I saw this picture because I thought you guys had a baby and I didn't even know it! haha! You were such an adorable baby!! Ok so now I am going to read the rest of your blog and catch up! :)
Love ya
Allison
SO CUTE!!! I love the cheeks! I want to squeeze them. So any luck in the baby department??? :)
Hi Jackie! It was so great to see your post. I often wonder how you are doing! You look beautiful, as always, and so happy. I am adding you as a friend on my blog page as well. Good luck with your exams!
Hey Jackie- This is Kira Rasmussen. What a fun blog. You guys sound like a great couple. I'll have to keep checking back. By the way, I am so jealous that you saw Mitt. I really wanted to go, but had to stay home with a sick kid.
Post a Comment