Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm back

I have such a bad time keeping my blog updated. I'm working and anytime Kamryn is sleeping I'm right there with her doing the same thing. She has been wonderful, she sleeps over 10 hours every night and one night she slept 14 hours!!! Sam is so lucky that he can sleep in still with a kid. Anyways there isn't too much going on Sam is still going to school and Kamryn is constantly growing and learning so many new things!!. We are also trying to put Kamyrn into the Chelsea Lately Fat Baby Contest so you might have to help vote on which picture shows her fat self off the best!!! Her are the two pictures I'm thinking of

This one or...

This one?

Then we have been enjoying the beach kamryn loves the water



Always chewing on something



loves her eyes, it's the number 1 compliment she gets!!

This is one of the bows that my friend and I make for the babies headbands
another one
At Arigatos for Nichole's birthday
My hott date

2 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Yeah...you updated! Love the headbands you made! Super cute!! Kamryn is quite chunky :D but sooooo cute. I think the pic in the hula skirt shows off her stuff best!

Jaynan said...

wow she really is a little chunk--just check out those arm/leg rolls!! You're so lucky you have such a chunk.... i love me a little roll-squeeze :) Glad to finally get an update ;) and glad that everyone seems to be doing well. we miss you guys!